Loan Officer Assistant
Successful Mortgage Banker is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Telemarketer - Efast Funding Team Member (Bilingual Spanish a Plus). We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Work with the Loan Officer to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an EFAST FUNDING Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
Compensation: $24,000 TO $30,000
- Strong phone sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience in marketing
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- NMLS License (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please send your resume to email@example.com. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a EFAST FUNDING, a Division of Gold Star Mortgage Financial Corp. Employees of EFAST FUNDING must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs.