Successful Mortgage Banker is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Loan Officer - Efast Funding Team Member (Bilingual Spanish a plus). We seek an energetic professional Mortgage Loan Originators. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with Realtors, bank officers, builders and new home sales representatives
- Pre-qualify potential home buyers
- Evaluates clients and other loan products and services and determines which financial products best meet the customer's needs
- Monitors overall customer interaction and interfaces with all parties involved on each individual loan from application to closing
- Advises the customer regarding the advantages and disadvantages of different loan products
- Oversees the loan process by monitoring loan status and ensures conformity with terms
- Communicates loan status to all interested parties, and obtains loan documentation after closing
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Work with Sales Manager to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an EFAST FUNDING Team Member, you will receive...
- Commission plan set by you
- Exclusive Leads Provided
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement
- Established Realtor Relationships
Compensation: $80,000 to $300,000
- Strong phone sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience in marketing
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- NMLS License (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please send your resume to email@example.com. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a EFAST FUNDING, a Division of Gold Star Mortgage Financial Corp. Employees of EFAST FUNDING must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs.